The Health Council offers its Associate Members unique opportunities to connect with health care professionals in the region and learn about timely health care events and issues affecting the Greater Cincinnati community.
Network with Influential Contacts
Greater Cincinnati Health Council members include more than 30 hospitals and over 100 long-term care, home health and other health care providers in Southwestern Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. Associate Members gain exposure to these key business contacts.
Learn More About the Industry
Associate Members get access to timely information on health statistics and trends that are critical in making sound decisions in the health care arena through the Council’s various publications and educational events.
Associate Members Receive:
- Subscription to The Digest, the Health Council’s printed newsletter that is sent to nearly 1,500 senior-level hospital and long-term care executives, legislators and local media
- A welcome in eDigest, the Council’s bi-weekly electronic news update, that will include a brief description of your services and/or products
- Subscription to eDigest
- A listing (with company contact information) in the Health Council’s annual Membership Directory, the Tristate’s only comprehensive record of hospital services and personnel
- A listing and link to your website on www.gchc.org
- Reduced registration rates for distinguished Council events including the Annual Meeting (where Associate Members have the chance to meet with top health care professionals and gain potential business leads).
- Priority notification of sponsorship opportunities at Council education programs and other special events
- Option of advertising in the Membership Directory, which assures year-long visibility before the area’s entire health care community, at below market rates
- Advertising opportunities in various other Council publications
Click here for the Associate Membership Application. For further information regarding membership or to submit application, please contact Mary Duffey, email@example.com.